The Kruger Street Toy and Train Museum
~Yearly Membership Information~
- - - - - - ATTENTION MEMBERS - - - - -PLEASE KEEP THIS SHEET AS A REFERENCE - - - - -
Welcome to the Kruger Street Toy and Train Museum Yearly Membership Family!
In order to enjoy the many benefits of your membership please have your membership card and a valid photo ID
upon entering the museum. The cashier will check you in and may ask to see your membership card
and/or a valid photo ID.
Please do not assume that the cashier will recognize you. Membership is non-transferable.
Failure to comply with the
terms and conditions of the membership agreememnt can result in the termination of said
membership and forfeiture of any
fees or membership cards.
Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your pass by mail (if you do not receive it upon purchase).
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP (You must show your card to receive discounts at time of purchases):
* Unlimited free admission to the museum during regular operating hours.
* Free museum updates and email news.
* Discounts for room rentals, special events, and programs.
* 10% discount in the museum Gift Shop.
* 10% discount for guest admission during your visit.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP (ALL COSTS INCLUDE TAX):
INDIVIDUAL - $25.00 (Renewal rate- $20.00) – This pass includes only the individual named and any
children under the age of six (6).
FAMILY - $60.00 (Renewal rate- $55.00) – This pass includes only the two (2) adults listed and children
under the age of 18 in the household. Children must be listed on your membership application.
GRANDPARENTS - $60.00 (Renewal rate- $55.00) – This pass includes only the two (2) adults listed
and up to five (5) grandchildren under the age of 18. Grandchildren must be listed on your membership application.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (ALL COSTS INCLUDE TAX):
PLUS - $20.00 – The addition of a PLUS to your membership will give you ten (10) one-time use passes to
be used for any guests not included in your membership.
ADD-ON - $20.00 – The addition of an ADD-ON to your membership will add one (1) person over the
age of six (6) to any type of membership.
PLEASE MAKE ANY CHECKS PAYABLE TO: THE EIBEL CORPORATION
MUSEUM HOURS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE):
* Jan 2 – Memorial Day ....Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays - 9am-4pm (Last admission at 4pm)
* Day after Memorial Day – Dec 30 …... 7 days per week - 9am-4pm (Last admission at 4pm)
* HOLIDAYS – (including Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve) 9am-1pm (Last admission at 1pm)
* CLOSED: - New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR REGULAR OPERATING HOURS CEASE AT 4PM.
WE ASK THAT YOU PLAN YOUR VISIT ACCORDINGLY