- Adults (18+) – $10.00
- Senior Citizens (65 +) – $7.50
- Students (4 to 17 yrs. old) – $5.00
- Children under 3 – FREE when accompanied by an adult
- Yearly membership available ($30 for Individual memberships; $70 for Family& Grandparents memberships).
- Membership offers you unlimited visits to the museum during regular hours for one year, a 10% discount on all giftshop purchases, our Museum Newsletter, a discount on admission for any guests you bring with you, and much more!
- Group rates available upon request
- January 2nd until Memorial Day: OPEN 9 AM – 4 PM on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
- Memorial Day (end of May) until the end of December: OPEN 9 AM – 4 PM DAILY (7 days a week).
- Closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year’s Days; on the eves of these holidays, we will close at 1 PM instead of 4 PM!
- The final tour each day always starts no later than 4 PM each day, so try to arrive with enough time to truly enjoy your visit, as the museum fully closes each day at 5 pm!
- Other times for groups by appointment.
From Columbus and Points West:
Take Interstate 70 East to Exit #4, Elm Grove.At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn right onto National Road. Continue straight through the intersection onto Kruger Street. Go 2 blocks on Kruger Street to Center Avenue, then turn right into the parking lot.
From Pittsburgh and Points East:
Take Interstate 70 West to Exit #5, Elm Grove/Triadelphia. At the bottom of the exit ramp, make a LEFT onto National Road. Travel approximately 100 yards on National Road to the traffic light in front of McDonald’s. At that light, make a LEFT onto Kruger Street. Travel up Kruger Street about 100 yards, and the museum will be on the righthand side.
From the new Cabela’s location in West Virginia:
From Cabela’s, you will get onto Interstate 70 West via exit #10, Cabela’s Drive. Take Interstate 70 West to Exit #5, Elm Grove/Triadelphia. At the bottom of the exit ramp, make a LEFT onto National Road. Travel approximately 100 yards on National Road to the traffic light in front of McDonald’s. At that light, make a LEFT onto Kruger Street. Travel up Kruger Street about 100 yards, and the museum will be on the righthand side.
For Tour Operators, Tour Guides, Group Leaders, Reunion Planners:
- Planning a trip with your group to see the Kruger Street Toy & Train Museum can be easy!
- Call us for reservations, group rates, and anything else we can assist you with to make your trip a day to remember!
- Feel free to use the photos, text, etc. from this website in your promotional materials for your trip to the Museum!
- The Museum is perfect for all ages, so it is the ideal activity for your next reunion, youth or church group activity, school field trip, and much more!
- Don’t have time for a tour of the museum, but you still want some of that childhood magic? Your group may also like to stop just to visit our unique giftshop! Everyone likes to shop, and there are loads of interesting items in there, all priced extremely competitively, and all loaded with wonderful memories! This might be the ideal addition to “fill in the gap” in your tour to the Wheeling area! The giftshop is open whenever the museum is open, so come on in!
Although many museums no longer permit photography by their visitors, we are different! Not only do we want you to enjoy SEEING the great toys of your childhood on your visit, but we also ENCOURAGE you to take all of the photos you want, so that you can take those memories home with you to share with others! Just remember to bring plenty of film and batteries, as there is so much here to photograph, you may run out!